Employment Lawyers in Pinehurst
Fighting to protect the rights of employees in North Carolina for more than 30 years.
At Van Camp, Meacham & Newman, we have fought to protect the rights of employees in Fayetteville, Pinehurst, and the surrounding areas for more than 30 years and are equipped to handle almost any type of employment law issue or dispute, including:
- Discrimination based on age, race, religion, national origin or status as a member of any other protected class
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) claims
- Sexual harassment and sexual assaults in the workplace
- Hostile work environments
- Wage and hour claims
- Unpaid overtime
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) claims
- Employee benefits/Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Retaliation after filing a workers’ compensation claim
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Employment contracts (non-compete agreements, restrictive covenants, severance agreements, etc.)
- Employment law litigation and appeals
Fighting Workplace Discrimination in North Carolina
Most employees come to our employment lawyers because they feel they have been discriminated against in some way.
Under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), the Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Civil Rights Act of 1991 — it is illegal to discriminate against an employee or prospective employee based on age, disability, equal pay, national origin, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, or to engage in sexual harassment.
Our lawyers have a thorough knowledge of the state and federal laws that govern employer-employee relationships and a long track record of successful results in representing people who’ve felt the sting of discrimination from employers in the Pinehurst area and throughout North Carolina.
Contact Our Pinehurst Employment Lawyers Today
Our Pinehurst employment lawyers serve clients in Sanford, Fort Bragg, and the surrounding areas. Schedule a free consultation with us by filling out the online form below, calling us locally at (910) 295-2525, or by reaching us toll free at (877) 288-6557.